Greetings From Club Penguin Reporters!

Hello penguins!

After several thoughts, I decided to move Club Penguin Reporters from Wordpress to Blogger. If you're wondering why, it's because if you've been reading it for a while, you should notice the 'weird' theme on my blog. I couldn't find the reason so I tried Blogger, which many penguins recommend. It turned out just perfectly. So I decided to move the blog here.

Although it was a few days go, to start off the day, ''Happy April Fools!" from me!

UPDATE: After investigating the 'weird theme' of Wordpress, it came to me that I was actually 'posting' on Wordpress with 'pages', instead of 'posts', resulting it in this way. How stupid was I?

Short History Of Club Penguin Reporters And Steve1395: 

Club Penguin Reporters started exactly 4 months ago on Wordpress. It got much lower views than I expected I would. It went better on the second week, and the views climbed to 478 to this date. One thing that has been upsetting me is the comments, which got only a minor '2'. So I hope you penguins reading this blog could leave some comments to me, giving me a response, and a feedback.

Steve1395

Hello penguins, I'm Steve1395. I post and write on Club Penguin Reporters, which is owned by me. Some penguins find me friendly, others find me quiet, but that's just me. :) My twitter account is steve1395cp. If you have a question, simply leave me an @ on Twitter, or leave your questions in the comment box below. :)


Basically, I’ll be posting what’s new in Club Penguin as soon as the updates are out as well as do the pages for parties, newspapers, catalogs, etc.

Thanks so much, and lets hope for the best this year. Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment