Club Penguin Blog: Her Majesty Chattabox Invites You to a Royal Gathering!

Last week was Chattabox's birthday an this week is the Queen's birthday! To celebrate it she will be having another birthday party on Club Penguin! As always here is what she wrote on the blog:
Thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday with me at last week's party! I had the BEST time! There were so many party hats and balloons - it was crazy! 
 
Did you know that this week is the Queen's birthday? We get a whole day off of work and school just to celebrate! I think we should celebrate this special day in style - by holding a Royals party! Come along to my iggy in your fanciest royal outfits and let's have a party fit for a queen... THE Queen! 
Let's meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 12th June. Here are the times: 
 * 4pm East Australian Standard Time 
 * 6pm New Zealand Standard Time 
 * 11pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 11th June for everyone over in the US and Canada 
 * 7am on Thursday 12th June for my pals in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment