Reviewed By You: Friendship Day!

Polo Field has made a new Reviewed By You post. Last time we were asked for our highlights and suggestions for July. Edance215′s answer was chosen, who said the following about last month:
This has been an AMAZING month! I definitely love CP University but I wish there was more classrooms and maybe different kinds of classrooms like a science lab or maybe a band room (add more instruments you could buy) I also have been loving the Penguin Style catalog but i do wish they didn't stop the Secrets I always loved trying to find them. I also wish you would add more clothes. Right now there is only 2 girl outfits and 2 boy outfits. Maybe you could start updating the catalog more often?
Great suggestions Edance215!

:o It's the old penguin design! 
In the spirit of International Friendship Day the Club Penguin Team wants to know of a time when you have gone above and beyond for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment