Club Penguin Blog: What’s Coming in February 2016

It's a new month so Megg has posted a new puzzle on the Club Penguin Blog to hint on what's to come in February. This time we have to unscramble nine phrases.

Club Penguin Blog: What’s Coming in February 2016
Hi Penguins,

If you're like me, you're already excited for the NEXT party. I did some detective work to find out what's happening!

Seems the team was ready for me, and they've written their messages in code. Think you can help me unscramble them?
  1. NRKSHI YAR
  2. AEZM
  3. DIOCS AYRPT
  4. EREHTBR
  5. CALKB DNA TIWEH
  6. IYNT ORIKOE
  7. OEPWR CESURO
  8. THE OTRRDIEC
  9. IDEDHN ILRA
What do you guys think? If you can figure it out out for me, I'll post your answers tomorrow, February 4th.
Here are the answers:
  1. Shrink Ray
  2. Maze
  3. Disco Party
  4. Herbert
  5. Black and White
  6. Tiny Rookie
  7. Power Source
  8. The Director
  9. Hidden Rail

No comments:

Post a Comment