Club Penguin Blog: Meggbot Defeated by Mustaches

With Halloween over, Meggbot has been defeated by, the title says it, mustaches! To celebrate Megg will be holding a meetup later today!

Club Penguin Blog: Meggbot Defeated by Mustaches
WOW it feels good to be back, I sure missed everyone during Meggbot's takeover of the blog.

It turns out all we needed was Mustache Week to come around -- who would have thought mustaches would be one of my top fears? I guess they ARE a little unsettling...

Anyways, now that the blog is back in its rightful state, we should celebrate! Anyone down for a mustache meet-up? I am pretty sure I can conquer my fear for this ONE time ;)

Let's meet tomorrow, November 5th in the Forest on the server Hockey at 10:00am Penguin Standard Time (PST)!

Now, I'd love to stay and chat some more but I really mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment