September 21st, 2015 Penguin of the Week – Turtlebuddy2

Megg has posted a new Penguin of the Week on the Club Penguin Blog. Congratulations to Turtlebuddy2 - this week’s featured penguin who was nominated by Flyingpancak! Here’s what Flyingpancak said:
"I would like to nominate Turtlebuddy2 for Penguin of the Week. I met him around 2008 when I started Club Penguin, and he was at the Ski Village waiting for someone to give a tour to. He was really polite and showed me around the rooms of Club Penguin, and now I have been friends with him since!"

Congrats Turtlebuddy2!
September 21st, 2015 Penguin of the Week – Turtlebuddy2

As a reward for being Penguin of the Week they will receive 10,000 coins and the exclusive Penguin of the Week background. You can nominate someone for Penguin of the Week by commenting on the Club Penguin Blog with the penguin’s username and why they should be featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment