Penguin of the Week: Chingu123

Megg has posted a new Penguin of the Week on the Club Penguin Blog on Sunday. Congratulations to Chingu123 - this week’s featured penguin who was nominated by Kaylee18201. Here’s what they said:
"Hey there Club Penguin! I'll take the honor of nominating, the nicest, funniest, craziest penguin in all of Club Penguin, my best friend: Chingu123! Chingu is just simply AMAZING! There are so many things I could say about him, but I'm running out of letters. Anyway, Chingu and I have lots of fun adventures together! One time, we were explorers adventuring in the forest. We found a new dodo bird puffle! Chingu always goes out of his way to help others. I hope you nominate him! WADDLE ON!!"

Congrats Chingu123 – I'd love to hear more about these adventures... A dodo bird puffle sounds SO COOL!!
July 5th, 2015 Penguin of the Week: Chingu123 

No comments:

Post a Comment