Dot’s EPF Message Replaced With One From The Director

I don't usually post EPF message but there has been quite an occurrence of noteworthy messages, such as the message from the Director and Rookie. This time, it involves Dot.

On March 5, Dot sent an EPF message to our Spy Phones.

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 11.04.44 PM
The talent show was a success! I disguised myself as several guest inanimate objects. Did any agents spot me?
Later, the message disappeared and was replaced with one from the Director.

Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 7.50.38 PM
Agents. Communications have been restored. If you see Rookie, tell him to visit my office. Immediately.
The message was pointing to their inactivity in sending EPF messages for several months.

What do you think?

Image courtesy of Trainman1405

No comments:

Post a Comment