Club Penguin New Play Page Sneak Peek

Club Penguin will be updating their play page with a new look. Recently Polo Field posted a sneak peek on the blog. The most noticable change is the white background being changed to light blue. Besides that, the navigation bar and order of links was changed and several more links were added. Here’s what Polo Field wrote with the sneak peek:
Hello Penguins!

There's a little update launching tomorrow, and I thought you'd like a sneak peek. You may notice something different when you click on that bright yellow "Play Now" button!
Club Penguin New Play Page Sneak Peek
Blue is one of my favorite colors, so I think this tweak looks awesome! Speaking of which, I'd love to hear what your favorite color is! Tell me what your favorite color is by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment