Club Penguin Blog: Which Star Wars Rebels Penguin Are You?

Today Megg posted a quiz on the Club Penguin Blog so you can determine which Club Penguin Star Wars Rebel you are! It’s a flowchart, which means you start at the top downwards depending on your answer to questions, and it’ll determine who you’re most like.
Some of you may not know this, but I LOVE quizzes. Like ones where I get to find out which celebrity I relate to most, or what job I'm most suited for (thankfully I was suited for a job like this, haha.) I can never take too many quizzes.

If you're a quiz lover too and you've been wondering which Star Wars Rebels character you relate to most, you're in luck! We've got a quiz for that ;)

Now you can find out and dress up as that character for the party!

Don't forget to leave a comment telling us which character you got! You'll find out who I got when I dress up for the party :D

Who did you got? I got Kanan! Remember, the Star Wars Rebels Takeover begins January 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment