Club Penguin Blog: Chatta’s Australia Day Extravaganza

It's been awhile since Chattabox last had her meetup on Club Penguin, so in honour of Monday being Australia Day she has posted the details for her next Aussie Extravanganza meetup. Here's what she wrote:
G’Day Penguins,

Monday was a VERY special day for us down under; it was Australia Day! So I’d like to say a big HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to my fellow Aussie penguins.

To celebrate this awesome occasion, I’m going to be throwing a special ‘Aussie Extravanganza’ party in my iggy. The one we held last year was amazing and this year I want to make it even better! Who’s with me? Dress in green and gold (or yellow!) and bring along your best Aussie jokes, facts and remember to practice the lingo; its going to be a ‘ripper’ day. I’ll be decking out my iggy as a typical Aussie beach party with bbq’s music and beach fun! Can’t wait to see you all – come and celebrate all things Australia with your favourite Aussie mascot ;)
Club Penguin Blog: Chatta’s Australia Day Extravaganza
Let's meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Wednesday 28th January. Here are the times:

* 4pm East Australian Standard Time

* 6pm New Zealand Standard Time

* 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Tuesday 27th January for everyone over in the US and Canada

* 5am on Wednesday 28th January for my pals in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment