Club Penguin Blog: Chatta’s Holiday Disco!

Chattabx is holding another meetup this Thursday, the 18th of December. That will be Wednesday the 17th depending on where you live. Here's what she wrote:
G’Day Penguins,

Here’s a festive joke for you all… What’s pink, green, red and waddles around???

CHATTABOX GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!
Club Penguin Chatta’s Holiday Disco!
That’s right flippered friends, it's that time of year again… I’ve sent off my wish list, put up the decorations and made a very large batch of egg-nog – ‘egg’cellent! Oh, and did I mention I will be holding a Holiday Disco in my iggy? Party time!

Come dressed in your ultimate Holiday outfit and make sure to bring along your puffles! I will be decking out my iggy with festive trees, presents and, of course, an awesome light-up dance floor.

Bring your best disco moves and holiday jokes -- we'll meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 18th December. Here are the times:

* 4pm East Australian Standard Time

* 6pm New Zealand Standard Time

* 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 17th December for everyone over in the US and Canada

* 5am on Thursday 18th December for my pals in the UK

Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment