Club Penguin Blog: Jungle Party with Chatta

Just like what she does every week, Chattabox has posted the details for her next meetup on the Club Penguin Blog. This time Chattabox is holding a Jungle Party! Here is what she wrote:
Thanks for joining me for Chatta College; I hope you all learnt lots and has a great time – I know I did! Here’s a picture of the party –  
 
This week I’ve been getting my jungle groove on and decorated my igloo with all sorts of crazy jungle items! So I thought, lets have a jungle party! I’ve found a super awesome leopard outfit which looks so cool with my pink bunny slippers! Come and join me for jungle madness; dress in your favourite jungle-inspired outfit and bring along some jungle jokes and jungle facts. I will make sure I have some to share with you too! 
Let's meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 23rd October. Here are the times: 
 * 4pm East Australian Standard Time  
 * 6pm New Zealand Standard Time 
 * 10pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 22nd October for everyone over in the US and Canada  
 * 6am on Thursday 23rd October for my pals in the UK. 
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment