Club Penguin Blog: Skate-On With Chatta!

Today on the Club Penguin Blog Chattabox has posted the details for her next meetup! Her next meetup will be a skate party.
G'Day Penguins! 
What can I say, last week's treehouse pyjama party was AH-MAZING! How cool were those lava lamps?! I'm definitely keeping those in my iggy from now on. 
And look at all the smiling faces! 
 
As for this week, I am loving the School & Skate party. It's great to see everyone coming together and cleaning up the island – the rewards are pretty epic too. 
To keep with the theme of this month's party, I thought it'd be fun to host a skate party! Wear your coolest skate outfit and get ready show off your skills in the half-pipe. Don't forget your helmet! 
Let's meet at the Skatepark on the Down Under server on Thursday 25th September. Here are the times: 
  • 4pm East Australian Standard Time
  • 6pm New Zealand Standard Time
  • 11pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 24th September for everyone over in the US and Canada
  • 7am on Thursday 25th September for my pals in the UK
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment