Snow Is Coming... to iPad!!

In a last Monday post, it was revealed the updated version of My Penguin, My Penguin 1.1 was coming soon. Today, Spike Hike updated us with more information on the Club Penguin Blog. To start of, he revealed that the My Penguin app has been downloaded over one million times so far! That's just awesome! In addition, since the launch of Card-Jitsu Snow, the game has been played 40 million times so far. Card-Jitsu Snow is coming to iPad via the My Penguin app this Thursday! You'll be able to play it on iPad in multiplayer mode just like how it is on the regular, online version of Card-Jitsu Snow. All you need is just a wifi connection.



Other updates in the 1.1 version of My Penguin includes the final Puffle Rescue and Pufflescape levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment